Through tools such as x-ray, orthopedic
tests and functional assessment we
detect and correct structural problems.
• We place joints in proper
position/alignment for greater
• Optimal joint position allows for the
most effective mechanical advantage.
• Allows for maximum muscle pull,
ligament tension, and tendon angle.
• Protects passive structures reducing
• Efficient movement function, control
of alignment (structure), and balance
of the dynamic body is more
COMPLEX than force production of
• Requires sensory, biomechanical, and
• Training movements not muscles.
• We convert mechanical advantage to
• Teaming efficient movement patterns
with force production.
• Combination of dynamic balance,
coordination, strength, reaction, and
anticipation to eliminate weak links in
the kinetic chain.
• Multi-directional training to gain power
and control in all planes of motion.